Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welp.

I'm not so angry anymore. There are some good people in this world, although they are difficult to find. But it's always a pleasant surprise to have an enjoyable conversation with somebody.

Last night I went to my first show at the Backbooth. It was nice and small like The Social, but still had a slightly different feel to the place. I enjoyed it though. The bands were great too. Yukon Blonde was fantastic, right along with Good Old War. My favorite aspect of both of these bands was the 'feel good' attitude and mood that they gave off to their audience. You couldn't help but feel good if you were there. They were also really funny in between songs. I mentioned to Grant, "I just wish that everyone in the world were like these guys!" He subtly agreed. And at the end of the show they came down into the audience and sang a couple songs with us. It was very intimate, and very awesome. I love how every concert is different in some way. Makes it interesting to keep going to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment