Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scrubs.

Tonight was the last time we'll get to see Kevin for the next five weeks. We watched the finale of Scrubs, and it was really sad. I cried for quite a while. About everything. Life is so confusing and incredibly difficult lately. I have this dream that the world would be a more peaceful place to live. I wish that everyone had a mindset based upon love and acceptance. It seems like a simple thing to ask, but so difficult to accomplish, for whatever reason. Who wouldn't want to do away with hatred? It just doesn't make sense to me, I guess. I didn't receive my job with the Secret Service. Just another let down to add to my growing list. But apparently I'm not allowed to be upset about my life. It seems like everything that can go wrong, is going wrong. But whatever. Life is hard. I just don't understand why all people can't be as caring, supportive, and accepting as others. Everyone just needs to spread the love, damn it.
I shall depart and leave a quote from the finale of Scrubs that we watched tonight. Good-morrow everyone.

"And who's to say this isn't what happens? Who can tell me that my fantasies won't come true... just this once?"

No comments:

Post a Comment