Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independence Day.

I apologize for the major slacking on my part. Not that anyone reads this except for Caroline...hahaha.

Today, I went to Red Hot and Boom. It rained a lot. There were also tons of nasty people everywhere. Like, TONS. The place was so unbelievably packed. It took us at least 40 minutes to get out of the parking lot. But spending time with friends is always enjoyable.

I just have like tons of thoughts racing through my head right now. None of it is really distinguishable (part of the reason I haven't wrote in here). Life likes to mess with the best of us sometimes. I wish I was more knowledgable and wise to write more about this; or maybe even help solve my problems. Then again, I feel like a bitch for complaining all the time to myself and others about my 'problems'. I have it made compared to some people. Makes me feel like a selfish dick.

Happy Fourth! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment