Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stars.

All I wanted to do was relax and blow it off. I just wanted to lay down and take a deep breath. I just wanted to sink into the concrete and gaze at the stars. I just wanted to meditate my mind away and pretend that the bitter lemons of my life were sweet lemonade. I just wanted to talk about my day and hear about yours. I just wanted to be lazy and unproductive. I just wanted to conquer the world and bring peace. I just wanted everyone to see things the way that I saw them. I just wanted to see things the way that everyone else sees them. I just wanted to connect and be connected with. I just wanted a few simple things out of my life, but apparently that's just too much to ask for.

I don't like being generalized. Don't judge me. I am not who you think I am. I am much more.


My life continues to be a series of let downs. I'm very confused and upset all the time, and I feel like a nuisance to many people. Whatever, it's how I feel. Today I didn't do much of anything. Sat around all day, then hung out with Will and grabbed some food at Tijuana Flats. We then picked up Josh and went to go play pool, just to have Will's parents let us know that he wasn't allowed to be there. So we then proceeded to my house to watch some WGI videos. I really miss the Infinity days in 2009. They were so much fun and carefree. All that I ever had to worry about was being at practice on time, and learning my music. Simple. Enjoyable. Carefree. It was definitely one of the best times of my life. And most definitely better than right now.

I hope the future is more bright than I'm anticipating. I want to be happy again, that's all. I am looking forward to UCF though. If anything, I know college will be a step up from the ignorant dumb-asses at Oviedo.


Currently listening to: Layers - Magic Man
Currently hungry for: A burger from Del Taco
Currently thinking about: Footbag Skills :)

Everybody love everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment