Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thresholds.

Mr. Hugh Sam has demanded that I put some "more personal" anecdotes in my blogging, so that is what I shall do.

With the departure of my high school years, another portion of my life is upon me, and it could not have come more abruptly or difficult. A series of major losses have smacked me upon the face these past couple weeks. Biggest being the woman, whom I had full intentions of being with for like, I don't know, ever?, went on and told the worst lie you can tell in my opinion, and pummeled me right in the back with a rusty dagger. But that's slowly leaving my mind to rest in peace for ever, so I'd rather not dig it up from the grave at this point in time. All that matters is that it was, and is, the most difficult hardship that I've ever been through. And now, I have become extremely cold-hearted and desensitized to relationships, or at least a hell of a lot more aware of my own well-being. Moving on. Now I am currently faced with yet another extremely painful loss, Mr. Kevin Veloso. He has been my friend for an unknown amount of time, now that I think about it. He is one of my best best friends, my Kung Fu brother, and I truly love the man. Unfortunately, he will most likely be departing for a five-week orientation at Georgia Tech, not at his discretion. It really just sucks ass if you ask me. So now we have less than two weeks to get our final hang out sessions in before he leaves us for a good while. Another aspect of life that I disapprove of: Not being able to do anything about problems in your life. Being out of control. I guess I'm a control freak. Serenity is definitely one of my greatest character flaws. Make the most of my time with Mr. Veloso I will. And finally, a loss of my first best friend, William Friedman, is quickly approaching as the days waste away. That one will be equally difficult to handle. But it is in the future, so it will be dealt with when it nears. Anyways, my headache has reared its ugly head, and I'm tired as sin, and it's four in the morning, so I'm departing. Goodnight all.

Moral of the story: Grasp every moment you possibly can with the people you love, because before you shut your eyes, they'll be in another chapter of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment